Sunday, August 23, 2009

Challenge 11 Winner and Introducing Challenge 12!

The winner for Challenge #11, chosen by Random.org is

Lori said...

here is my entry
19 August 2009 14:46

Congratulations Lori. We have your email address and will be sending you info on how to claim your prize!



Here's a little slideshow of all the entries. Thanks so much everyone for all the wonderfully creative entries into this challenge - you all totally ROCK!



Challenge 12 is to use black, white and purple. This can be any thing you would like, we are not restricted to just cards. We have a wonderful Sponsor for this weeks challenge, it is Victoria from Victoria Case Art Designs. The lovely lady Victoria, designs and sells the most wonderful digital images and rubber stamps. You really need to pop over and see them, and she has some new designs as well.

This challenges prize is 5 (yes 5) VC digi images. I am looking forward to all the blog hopping to see some wonderful pieces of crafting, and I know the rest of the team are as well.

Here are the team's entries:

Angie:

Alysabeth:

Linda:

Irit:

Lorraine:


Chris:

Ann:

Susan:
Thanks so much for stopping by today and we all really look forward to seeing what you create for this challenge.

The Kaboodle Doodle Design Team

25 comments:

Coverse to the Oscars said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anita Hovey said...

Thanks for the challenge...I LOOOVE purple, but I don't use it nearly enough so I played along with you for the first time today. Here's my card: Purple Elephant

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for Challenge 12.
I love Purple.
my card
Hugs Kerstin

anat15 said...

my crard for challenge 12.I love this colors.
here is my entry

eiyiyi said...

Oh my, what gorgeous inspiration cards. Great job DT!

HERE's my card

eileen

Lori said...

Love this color combo! here is my entry

Jenny said...

Love these colors together ... Here is my card.

Saxo Stamper said...

Hello Girls, thanks for a lovely challenge, really enjoyed it, did mine as a DLO for a scrapbook I am doing.


here is my entry

Elise said...

So - hello, I had to leave a comment for you because you have a beautiful blog. I love your creative and interesting header shot, and got really absorbed reading your well written posts. Great pictures too ! Thank you for sharing them, best wishes...

Katie said...

Great challenge!
Here's my card

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Beautiful work by the DT! I love this color combination!

Here is my card

Jill said...

here's mine

Thanks for the challenge. Great DT inspiration thanks for looking at my entry

Anne-marie said...

Great Dt designs love the colours here is my entry
Anne-marie

Polly Pierce said...

thanks for this challenge, dont those colours go so well together! beautiful work from the DT

heres mine

Linda said...

Great color combo...I really like working with purple.
Simply beautiful cards by the DT!!

Here’s my card.

ineke said...

Here's mine!
i really was enjoying myself making this card...

Kim Y. said...

I LOVE purple! So I have to play along! Great challenge! :)
Here is my card. Thanks so much for looking!
Kim

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful challenge, fab inspiration by the DT and so nice to see new entries! Mine is here Thanks for looking.

Hazel said...

Love the team crafting - such a dramatic colour combo. My card is here x

crafterGM said...

Like the color purple but don't do much so thanks for challenge.

here is my entry

Thanks Gloria M.

Kim. said...

Great DT cards, unusual colour mixture for me. Thanks for looking at my card which you can find HERE.
Kim xXx

Lynne in NI said...

Great challenge and gorgeous DT cards.
Here's mine
Lynne
:o)

Dorothy said...

Great challenge and examples. Here is mine
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1469245?&cat=500&ppuser=2873

from my SCS gallery.

Dorothy / etsdas

Caro said...

Great challenge...I am slightly late with it, but here is my card: http://carocrafts.blogspot.com/2009/09/holiday-part-1.html

Stempelfan said...

Great Dt-Work. Lovely colors. Here is my card:
here is my entry

*hope the link works*

Hugs
Sonja