Sunday, August 9, 2009

Challenge #10 Winner and Challenge #11!


We want to send a HUGE thank you out to all who participated in our Challenge #10 to create something using a digital image. We had a record turnout and all of us on the design team want to say thanks so much for participating. Random.org has chosen our winner:

Blogger Cheri Howard said...
I have lots of digi images, so here's another card I made. Here's my card.
06 August 2009 07:22

Congratulations Cheri! Thanks so much to Lily-Boo''s Boutique for sponsoring this challenge! Here's a slideshow of the cards that were submitted for this challenge - aren't they all just wonderful?


Thank you to all who entered our last challenge, we all enjoyed coming around and looking at the wonderful creations using a digi image.

We have a wonderful sponsor for this weeks challenge, it is Wendy from Digital Delights. I urge you to pop over to Digital Delights to see the wonderful range of Digi Images. Wendy has kindly given the prize of $10 Gift Certificate to spend at Digital Delights.

I am so excited as it is my turn (Angie) to set this challenge, I chose the theme 'WINDOW' - this can be interpreted anyway you wish.

We accept all kinds of crafting - Cards, ATC's, Scrap Pages, etc. and you can enter as much as you would like with different items, we also do not mind if you combine our challenge with others.

We look forward to blog hopping around and seeing your lovely work, this challenge ends on Sunday 23rd August.


Here are our DT teams inspirations for you:

Angie

Linda

Ann

Chris

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A LINK TO THE ITEM YOU WOULD LIKE US TO SEE.
HAVE FUN!
HUGS
ANGIE AND THE WHOLE KABOODLE TEAM.

20 comments:

Lisa B said...

What a fun challenge! The possibilties are endless..can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :)

Hugs,
Lisa

Max said...

Congratulations Cheri ... and thanks for the slideshow. It's so nice to see all the different entries together so thanks for that team.
Will get my thinking cap on for your window challenge ... the DT samples are of a high standard as usual so that'll help get the creative juices going.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Congrats to Cheri!! :) And congrats to the new DT!! Someone came over and told me to add my creation over here today for this window challenge! Hope you like! Here's my diorama card! TFL!

Alysabeth said...

Not to impressed with this entry, but none the less Here is my card

Hopefully next week I'll be feeling up to the challenge a little more:o(

Alysabeth (Digital Delights DT)

Jill said...

here's mine

Thanks for the challenge!

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this fun Challenge.
my card

Hugs Kerstin

Lisa B said...

I took the challenge literally!! I had this window stamp for several years that I never ever used...that is until today!!

Here is my card

Chaosmaus said...

I have to much time. My second entry for this lovely Challenge.
my card
Hugs Kerstin

Donna said...

Oh, Angie, I just love this challenge! What fun! Your cards are beautiful ladies. Thanks for the inspiration. Here's my card. I really like the way it turned out. I just may have to do this again!

IRIT SHALOM said...

HI- I AM BACK AND THIS ONE IS NOT MY NEW DT HERE- JUST MY CARD FOR THIS CHALLENGE
SO HERE IT IS- THE SCENE CARD- AND FIRST TIME I TRIED FLOWER SOFT
HERE IS MY WINDOW CARD

JanJ said...

Hi, hope my card is ok & I haven't stretched the theme too far! My entry is here

Thanks

Jan

ineke said...

Here is my Entry
i try to make a illusion of a shoestore...

Kim. said...

Great DT cards ladies and what a really fun challenge I have loved this one. Thank you for looking at my card which you can find here.
Kim xXx

Max said...

Great challenge Angie.
Sorry I only had time for something simple.

Here's mine!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Linda said...

Beautiful and very creative window cards by the new DT!! You are all very talented!!
Here’s my card.

Donna said...

I liked this challenge a lot. I made a different kind of window card this time. Here's my card!. Have a great week!

Saxo Stamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely cards girls.
Lovely work girls.

here is my entry

Thanks K x

Lori said...

here is my entry

Dorothy said...

Thanks for the challenge and the lovely inspirations.
I am sure I have not learned how to do a link, but I will also e-mail my card. It is in my album at SCS:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1454886?&cat=11184

Dorothy / etsdas