Saturday, July 11, 2009

We have a WINNER in Challenge #8

We made a numbered list of all the folks who submitted cards for our challenge and let Random.org pick a number. Congratulations go out to Lora who was selected as our winner in the latest challenge.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8 

Timestamp: 2009-07-13 13:45:35 UTC


We have sent you an email letting you know and would ask that you confirm your email address so that we can send your prize to you!

Thanks for playing and be sure to check out our current Challenge #9!

The Kaboodle Doodle Design Team
Angie
Ann
Chris
Linda

3 comments:

Lora said...

woohoo, I won :)
I will send you an email straight away :)
Thanks girls
hugs Lora xxx

Max said...

Well done Lora.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your prize.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Ольга said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks designe team for your inspirational comments on my blog! I`ll back!