We're really lucky to be getting so many new participants every week! It's wonderful seeing all your creations and how you interpret our challenges. Some of you may be unfamiliar with our challenge guidelines so we're posting them here; you can also find them on our sidebar. As you can see, there are pretty much no rules! We just want you to have fun with our challenges!
We also wanted to remind you of our current DT call (see this post) which will end August 5. We've enjoyed all the applications we've received and it will definitely be a hard choice. Our current challenge, "Buttons and Bows" ends on August 26 at 11:59 PM GMT (UK time) so you still have a few days to enter.
Kaboodle Doodle Challenge FAQs
1. We will post a challenge every other Monday. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM GMT (UK time) on Sunday before the next challenge is posted.
2. You do not have to use Kaboodle Doodle products, but if you have them we would love to see them!
3. You do not have to use digital products, unless the challenge calls for it.
4. Your creation must be new and never posted, but you may combine it with as many other challenges as you like. You can create anything your heart desires (card, layout, altered item, etc.) just as long as it fits the challenge theme or sketch.
5. You can enter as many times as you like.
6. For those who do you not blogs, you can post your creation to any online gallery, but if that's not possible, you can email it to the Kaboodle Doodle Team
...and last but not least, HAVE FUN!
- Kaboodle Doodles DT (Angie, Ann, Chris, Linda)