Sunday, July 26, 2009

Challenge #10 - Digital images

Happy Monday to everyone! I'm glad that so many people participated in our last challenge! Don't forget to pop back in a little later to see who won the wonderful prize that Ribbon Mad has kindly donated!

This week's challenge is to use digital images
Sponsored by Lily-Boo's Boutique

We have a wonderful sponsor again this week: Lily-Boo's Boutique! They're a great digital image company run by Sam (the illustrator) and her sister Lou. There are a wide variety of images from space themed to elegant flowers to Christmas digis. If you enter our challenge this week using any digital image, you have a chance to win two download sets from their store! Yes, TWO! They currently have 26 collections to choose from and the list is still growing. While you're there, it'll be hard to resist snagging a few, as each collection of 6 images is only 1.99 GBP (~$3.30).

Don't have any digital images? Lily-Boo's Boutique also has some freebies for you to use! Isn't that nice of them to be so generous?

Let's see what the design team has cooked up for you this week!

Angie has created this gorgeous card using a digital image from an upcoming Kaboodle Doodles kit. Make sure to watch out for this new digital collection!

Ann has created a cute card using the newest Lily-Boo's Boutique Birds Collection. Aren't these images so sweet?

Chris has made this fantastic card using Lily-Boo's Boutique More Flower Shapes Collection. She has colored the image so beautifully!

Linda has made this wonderful card using Lily-Boo's Boutique Little Mice Collection. She has added a sweet sentiment and look at that cute bow!
You have until August 9, 2009 11:59 PM GMT to enter the challenge. We can't wait to see your creations! If you're new to our challenges, please refer to the Challenge FAQs section on the sidebar.

- Kaboodle Doodles DT

41 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Great projects girls, everytime I see these digital designs I want a printer more and more....roll on December and Birthday time..LOL. Hugs Avril xxx

Pinkllilac said...

I hope this likn works as I have not been having much luck with it.

Beautiful DT cards and thanks for the challenge and looking at mine.
Hugs Linda.J


Heres Mine

coldwaters2 said...

Hi love the DT cards quite beautiful my entry is on my blog at http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com under the heading 'Harvest Dance'

Hugs
Lorraine x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fun challenge...love the DT samples too! :)

here's my wedding card


Thanks for looking! :)

Erin... said...

Fun challenge and DT cards!! here's mine thanks for looking:)

Maria Matter said...

lovely cards!

here's mine:
... Joyful Stamper: Clean & Simple

blessings, Maria

Jill said...

here's mine

Thanks for a great challenge love the downloads. Lovely DT entries, thanks for looking at mine.

Trish Hughes said...

Thanks for another fun challenge!!!
My card

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Ladies, Gorgeous creations and a fab challenge :)
Here is my entry.
Thank you for looking and hope you like it :)
Hugzz Val xxx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Lovely work from the DT here's my card
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Maria Matter said...

fun!
... Joyful Stamper: Let's Bee Crafty!

blessings, Maria

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards ladies...
My entry is here
Emma x

Linda said...

Beautiful cards by the DT....thank you for all the inspiration and great ideas.
Here’s my card.

Lisa said...

great job DT, this is my first challenge here hope you like it
here's my card

Karin said...

Great challenge, i love to use digital images.
and great smaples by the DT.

here's my card for this challenge

xoxo karin

Max said...

Hi Team,
What awesome samples you have made for us ... brilliant inspiration.

A fabby challenge with a great prize up for grabs again this week for some lucky person.
Just to let you all know the ribbons popped through the letterbox this morning and they are even more delish than I thought they'd be. Thank you so much :).

Anyway ... I'm pleased to be able to join in again this week.

Here's mine!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Donna said...

Great challenge! I love using digital images. Love the DT's cards. You can see my card here. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Denise Clark said...

I was terrified to try a digi image, but I did it. I'm so proud of myself! LOL Great inspiration cards! Here's my very first card using a digi image

Anne-marie said...

Great DT designs here is my entry

Anne-marie

suzARTe said...

Loving your challenges. I was so happy to find a free digital image to work with.This is my card.

Kim Y. said...

Wonderful DT samples! I love using digital. Here is my project Thanks for looking!
Kim

Itzuvit said...

Hey.
I'm using mostly digital images.. so this is just my cup of ... challenge.
Here is my card
:)

Chrissy said...

Thanks for the fun challenge.I'm having lots of fun playing with digital images! My card is HERE

Tracey said...

Fab challenge & great DT samples girls. Glad I could join in with this challenge :-)

My card is here

x

Jodi said...

Here is a link to two of my cards using digital images.

Erin... said...

Loving this challenge!! here's mine!! thanks for looking:)

Regina said...

beautiful work from the DT! here is mine

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Thanks for another great challenge!

Here is my card

Maria Matter said...

I'm having fun with this challenge!
... Joyful Stamper: Blingity Bling!

thanks so much!
Blessings, Maria

Cheri Howard said...

I LOVE digi images, so this was a great challenge!

Here's my card.

Cheri Howard said...

I have lots of digi images, so here's another card I made. Here's my card.

Cheri Howard said...

...and one more!

Here's my card.

Lisa B said...

Everyone's cards are so pretty I am ashamed to put mine up...but here goes..


here is my entry

Denise said...

I love with the DT has created, very nice colorful combo's and pp.

here is my entry

Denise said...

here is my second entry

True :) said...

Great challenge and AWESOME DT cards!
Here is my card
Hugs,
True

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This was fun! Love the DT samples.

here's mine

Thanks for looking. :)

Heidi said...

This is a great challenge to combine with others! I had a lot of fun doing it.

Here it is!

heidi stock
haphazardlycrafty.blogspot.com

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards ladies.
My entry is here
Emma x

Kim. said...

Love the DT cards they are all beautiful. Thanks for looking at my card which you can find here.
Kim xXx

Deanne Burton said...

Great blog! I found your link through Pile It On blog!!!

My card is HERE!!!