Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meet Design Team Member Linda


Hi Everyone, my name is Linda and I am from Plymouth in the UK. I have been married to Ian for 25 years and we have 3 grown up children, 1 grandson and a grandaughter due in September. We are owned by Max our 1 year old Jack Russell who was an unexpected but wonderful addition to our lives last year.


I have been crafting for many years and I was taught how to knit by mother when I was 5 years old and then learnt how to crochet. When I got married I took up cross-stitching and this led onto cardmaking and scrapbooking. Our grandson Connor and our dog Max are my main photo subjects for my layouts


My favourite craft at the moment though has to be cardmaking - there are just so many wonderful products out there to try. I have to confess though that I am addicted to rubber stamps and have built up quite a collection, which is fuelled even more with me being an independant Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I also love pretty papers and I am really enjoying all the lovely new papers that are available to download as well as those that can be bought from the shops.


I am really excited about being selected as one of the new Design Team Members on the Kaboodle Doodle challenge blog. I hope you'll join in with the challenges and have as much fun as I am sure I am going to have taking part in this blog. I also hope that I will be able to provide you with some inspiration along the way.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Congratulations Linda.
Nice bio.
Jeanette