Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hi, I am Angie,


Hi,
I am Angie aka lilacanglia,

the third lucky member of the new Design Team,
You have already met the other two lovely ladies,
Linda and Ann,
if not please scroll down,

I am a 44 year old craftaholic,
my main craft is card making,
along with crochet, knitting, cross stitching, etc etc,
I will be 45 in July, and happily married for 20 years
in August, to Dave,
we live in Essex in the UK, and have 3 wonderful boys,
they are Kieran 13, Hayden 11, and Declan 8,
two great cats, Scamp 15 in July, Barney 3,

I am a stay at home mum,
and craft nearly 24/7.
I have been crafting as far back as I can remember,
my nan taught me to knit when I was very very young.
I started making card in January 2007,
and taught myself to crochet this Christmas day earlier this year.

We are a friendly bunch here,
and would love to see your entries in our challenges,
we do use stamping up colours as a EXAMPLE only,
you do not have to use them colours,
any near enough is welcome,

We have a new challenge starting tomorrow,
so still time to get that card or any crafty project in
for the current colour challenge.

Hugs
Angie

No comments: