Monday, June 29, 2009

Challenge #7 Winner!

We had 4 entries into Challenge #7 (Linda yours doesn't count!) and I used Random.org to pick a winner:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

3 

Timestamp: 2009-06-29 12:14:37 UTC

So Max - you are our winner this week. Send me your snail mail address and your designer paper sampler will be on it's way to you!

Thanks everyone for playing - check out the new challenge posted today and all the entries from our talented design team!

~chris

2 comments:

Max said...

Yipee Skippee!!
Thank you Chris :) Will send my addy to you shortly.
This will be my first ever real life experience of Stamping Up products ... can't wait for it to arrive!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

michele said...

Just wanted to let you know I've really been enjoying your blog. Your work is really fabulous and I like your writing style.

If you haven’t had a chance to check out my blog recently, I wanted to let all my followers know that I’m embarking on a new challenge.

Extremely Crafty is calling all crafters to unite against childhood cancer as part of our Craft Against Cancer challenge for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.

Help by doing what you love – crafting and we would love to tell the world about your efforts. We’ll post on our Fundraiser page your photo and link back to your blog or website.

Read more at http://www.extremelycrafty.co.uk/Craft4cancer.html

Best wishes, Chris! Michele x