Monday, June 15, 2009

Challenge #7 - Color Challenge


Challenge #7 is a color challenge! The SU colors used here are Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Lovely Lilac and Real Red. Feel free to use any other inks that closely approximate these colors!

Here is my sample:


Here is a sample from one of my Monday night stampers who helped me out with selecting the colors - thanks Diane!


This challenge is open until June 30 and I will choose a winner using Random.org from all the cards submitted. The winner will win a 6x6 sampler pack of new Stampin' Up! designer paper - Razzleberry Lemonade!

We've had a rocky few months here on the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge blog. Lots of changes have occurred and more are to come. Later today I will announce the 3 NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS! I know you will all be delighted with their contributions to this blog, I know I will be!

The blog is going to be getting a bit of a facelift and Andrea has promised some new papers to showcase very soon. Thank you so much for hanging in there with us as we undergo these changes. You'll have to be a bit patient with me as I am in a different time zone from many of you and definitely from the other design team members. I'll get adjusted - promise!

Leave a link to your card in you comment below and you'll be entered to win the Razzleberry Lemonade sampler pack!

Thanks again!

~chris

6 comments:

Angie said...

Good Morning,
I have emailed you,
I tend to get put in the junk folder tho,
Hugs
Angie,
aka lilacanglia

Stamping Seasons said...

Thought I would join in and do a card.

Here’s my entry

Linda said...

Here's my entry

What a challenge - loved the unusual colour combination.

Jill said...

Here's mine

Loved the colours. Thanks for looking

Max said...

Thanks for the challenge. Have tried to amtch the colours ... fingers crossed.

Here's mine!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

JanJ said...

Good challenge this week, unusual colour combo that worked better than I thought it would when I put the card together - apologies as not the best picture.

My entry is here

Thanks

Jan