Monday, May 18, 2009

Challenge #6 and Design Team Call

Well - we're back! Here's a sketch for you to try this week and we'd also like to put out a design team call. To be considered you only need to complete a project based on today's sketch. Please post your entry here using Mr. Linky and leave us a comment to let us know you want to be considered for the Design Team. Make sure you give us a link to your blog, website or online gallery so that we can check out your wonderful creations. We will need your entry posted by June 1st and we will be notifying the winner by June 15th. We hope you will want to join in the fun! We will be selecting new design team members each month for the next several months, so if you don't make it this time, there will be more chances to join in the fun!

On to this week's sketch.


Here's Steph's entry for this week's challenge:


Here's Chris' entries for this week's challenge:



How about giving it a try this week and while you're at it, why not apply to become the newest member of the Kaboodle Doodles team!

Thanks for visiting us today!

~chris



16 comments:

JanJ said...

Hi I've just uploaded my card for this week's challenge, lovely to see you back again. I'd also love to be considered for the DT and you can see my work on my blog.

Thanks

Jan xx

Angie said...

Hi,
I would like to be considered for the dt position,
You can see my entry for this challenge HERE on my blog,
Please check out my other cards etc as well.
I have just changed to Mozilla so cant see my linky if you have one,
Hugs
Angie

Max said...

Welcome Back team.
Great sketch challenge ... hope you get a good response. I've added my entry to Mr Linky.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

StampingSeasons said...

Hi
Have entered my card onto Mr Linky. Would also love to be considered for the DT position.

Tracy

Stephanie said...

great to see that you back up and running. I would love to be considered for the DT. I have added to Mr Linky but just in case here is a link also. http://scrappingshester.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-sweet-friend-meets-kaboodle.html

ribenaruby said...

Nice to be doing these challenges again and thankyou for this sketch, I've used mr linky,hope I'm not too late. thank you for looking.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

I would love to be considered for the DT. I have linked my sample through Mr. Linky as requested. Thanks so much for taking the time to look. I wish you much success no matter the outcome and look forward to your challenges.

Hugs,

Lora said...

I would love to be considered for the DT position. I have linked my entry with Mr Linky.
You can also see my other work on my blog. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Lora x

Max said...

I notice that Mr. Linky's spitting his dummy out a lot this week ... so have added a direct link here just in case :)

Here's mine!Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Bonnie B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie B said...

I've wrestled with two different cards for this post. I sure hope I picked the right one. I would love to be considered for the DT. Thanks for the opportunity and welcome to my blog.
http://aboutascountryasonecanget.blogspot.com/2009/05/kaboodle-blog-perfect-day.html

Pauline said...

what a lovely blog :o)
Thank you so much for visiting mine and for leaving your kind comments, it's much appreciated. Happy crafting.
Pauline

Jeanette said...

Hello,

I have a submission for challenge #6.

I would also like to be considered for your DT.

Here's mine!I also have a link to my Flickr Gallery on the blog.

Jeanette

raindropecho said...

Hum, I don't know where Mr. Linky went (or is the challenge over!?!), but I'm adding my card here. Also, I'd be truly honored if you considered me for the design team :) You can find my other cards on my blog.

Here's my Challenge #6 card

Linda said...

Lovely sketch to work with - Here's my entry to be considered for the Design Team

Jackie said...

Why am I always at the airport when my boat comes in? lol...
thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog, which I appreciate, and obviously followed back here... (only to see... im too late for the DT enterie!.. however.. I will add my name to your followers and call back reguarly, as looks like just found a fabby blog to follow. Good luck with everything in the future. (and I will be keeping an eye open for the next DT call).