Sunday, March 29, 2009

Challenge # 5

This week's challenge is "not a card" so you can make anything you like as long as it isn't a card - easy peasy !!!

All entrants will be entered into a draw to win a download of their choice from Kaboodle doodles, and if you use Kaboodle papers on your project you will be entered twice so don't forget to tell us in you comment.

To make life a little easier both for us when choosing the winners, and for everyone to come and visit you we have added mr linky :) Just simply add your name then a link to your card in the box below - easy. When posting your link, please add the address that will take us straight to your card not just your blog address!!!

The winner will be chosen at random on Saturday 11th April and announced on Sunday 12th April.

Here are the fab creations from the Design Team:


STEPH - Steph has made this fabulous earring board and has used Morris Dance papers






CHRISTINE - Christine has made these two gorgeous treasure boxes from the Berry Bright papers




Good luck and happy crafting !



7 comments:

JanJ said...

Hi I've posted my entry for this week's challenge, using Mr Linky and have used Kaboodle papers, so can I have two entries please :-)

Thanks

Jan x

Max said...

Love the samples from Steph and Christine ... fabby.

Just wondering whether you received my address details after winning Challenge 3? I've sent 2 e~mails but heard nothing back.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Nikki said...

Those are so samples are such great ideas :) Very Pretty

ribenaruby said...

Hi Kaboodles team, can't find the linky box so I'll post my link on this. Fab theme and lovely creations, I've used the party picnic d/loads. My creation is here

LOUISE said...

Fab Challenge this week, and DT creations are great. Here is my ATC. Louise x
Rockstar Anya

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous!
The Linky page will not load properly....and I tried three times!!! I can see the first two entries but no Linky box.

Here's mine:
... Joyful Stamper: Easter Treat Holder
Thanks for taking the time to look!
Happy Easter!
Blessings, Maria

Julies Crafty Creations said...

I also tried Mr linky but won't work, there are just 2 name links and thats itso I hope you see this Here is my Entry

Julie x