Sunday, March 1, 2009

Challenge 3

This weeks challenge is


Vintage

All entrants will be entered into a draw to win a download of their choice from Kaboodle doodles, and if you use Kaboodle papers on your project you will be entered twice!.

Leave a comment on this post with a link to your item or email me at kaboodledoodle@hotmail.co.uk


The winner will be chosen at random on Saturday 14th March and announced on Sunday 15th March. Good luck everyone!!


Have a look at what the Design Team have come up with, including the winner of our guest designer competition Christine.


Take a look at Christine's blog http://www.mudmaven.blogspot.com/ for more beautiful projects








Tracey




Kim



Jen



Christine



Andrea



Jo












12 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Wow - wow and WOW!

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

All just gorgeous! Sarah x

-Agnes- said...

Hereis my entry for the vintage challenge.

Maria Matter said...

Hello!
These cards are lovely!
I recently found your blog and decide to play along even though I did not have Kaboodle papers....yet!
If that's ok, then please take a peak at my vintage card.
... Joyful Stamper: A Little Something!
Thank You!
Blessings, Maria

Kazabing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kazabing said...

here is my entry

Hope this works,

Karen.x.

LOUISE said...

Great DT cards ladies, and here is my card. Louise x
Vintage

Stephanie said...

Lovely as always.
here is my card

Hazel said...

Lovely vintage examples. Mine's here

ribenaruby said...

Fab challenge, great DT work! My try at this is here Thanks for looking.

monik1973 said...

I love this challenge...

These are cards are beautiful...MY VINTAGE CARD

Here is my card :

Hugs

Monika

Max said...

Lovely DT creations.
Here's the link to my Vintage Easter effort.

Here's mine!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx