Sunday, February 1, 2009

1st Challenge

Hi and welcome to our 1st challenge of the year.
For the 1st challenge we have decided on a love theme, a bit predictable maybe but a nice one to start of with.
The winner will be chosen by random and will win a beautiful download from one of our new sponsors which this week its one of the wonderful downloads fromhttp://www.grab-a-doodle-do.blogspot.com/
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to is leave a comment linking to your creation and you will be added to the draw, remember if you use kaboodle downloads you will be entered twice. If you do not have a blog then email your picture to me at kaboodledoodle@hotmail.co.uk
The finish date is Saturday 14th February and the winner will be announced on Sunday 15th February alongside the new challenge.We look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Remember you will also have a chance of winning our blog candy simply by becoming a follower and mentioning us on your blog, and don't forget that we are looking for a guest design team member for the next three months too - details can be found by clicking the tab at the top.

Check out the design teams creations below.

Andrea

Steph

Tracey

Zoe

Kim

Jo
Jen

Most of these have been made using the new Scribbles collection which will be on sale from today!

26 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous cards DT

Stressed Stamper said...

here is my entry
Entry to valentine cards - My entry is dated sun 25th Jan

Like the cards on the site.

Sarah

Stressed Stamper said...

For some reason my entry is missing - sorry - here it is.

here is my entry


Sarah
http://stressedstamper.blogspot.com/

moonlight60 said...

Wonderful DT´s, ladies!
Here is my idea:

With all my love

Hugs
Tina

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous DT things :-)
I've made a card using your new downloads, which are lovely :-)
You can see my card here

Hazel said...

Lovely challenge to start with and fab DT work. There's a card from me here.

Lisa F said...

Here is mine

I don't have any of the paper packs yet - they are adorable! Great DT cards! This is my first week playing!

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful DT line-up. My creation is here

LOUISE said...

Hi ladies, great DT creations, and here is my card. Louise x
Elzybells Raining Hearts

Happy Crafter said...

Hi all,Great challenge and fab DT creations ladies.
Here is my entry.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking :)
Val xxx

Sally said...

Great cards by your DT
here is my card

Kim. said...

Hi all
Really lovely DT work.
I have enjoyed making my card as it is a little different, you can find my entry here
Thanks for looking.
Kim

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hello what lovely cards from the DT, here is my card.
http://linda-wright.blogspot.com/2009/02/love-challenge-wk-8kaboodle-challenge.html

Thanks Linda x

pinkpuppy said...

They are all beautiful!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I will try this again, sure wish you could edit my post -- maybe there is a way and I just don't know it.

here is my entry

Monika said...

I have no Blog
I have sent email to you
Thanks for the chance to win the prize.
Hugs,
Monika Reeck

Ava said...

Great DT-examples!!
I love these downloads, but I haven't really got any (yet), so it's without them :\
Here is my entry!
X, Ava

JanJ said...

Gorgeous cards, really inspirational, here is my entry

Monika said...

I really like this blog and want to join the challenge.I have sent email to kaboodledoodle@hotmail.co.uk
But until today I have no answer, mayba I will try to send my entry in here. I have no blog I put my card in splitcoast Gallery.
Here's my entry

Nicola said...

Congratulations on your 1st Challenge, unfortunately I can´t get the link to follow your blog to work for me.
Fabulous card by the DT and mine can be found Here

Liza said...

Great cards by the DT. I used kaboodle party picnic papers for mine here. Thanks for looking.

Liza x

Monica Anderberg said...

Here is my card. Love it is!
http://scrapoleket.blogspot.com/2009/02/love-theme.html

terriavidreader (Indiana-USA) said...

Here's my card: http://triesmakingcards.blogspot.com entitled A Little Love.

Mimiko said...

Hi, here's my card :)

CLARE said...

Brilliant candy, I am so glad I found you in time. I have linked you on my blog